Nav Urja Yuva Sanstha is a society, registered under Societies Registration Act 1860 (Registration Number: 1191) on 31st March, 2017 with Registrar of Societies Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. The NGO (Nav Urja Yuva Sanstha) was set up to make significant change in the mindsets among the citizens of India
We wish to apprise about our NGO (Nav Urja Yuva Sanstha) has been doing an exemplary work since more than 6 Years ever since an inception of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Free Shiksha Programe, Plantation Drive Programe and Sanitary Pad distribution program from 2014.
Our NGO (Nav Urja Yuva Sanstha - Registered) dedicated to the above activity & has a pride honour of receiving the Swachhta Award from Honourable Vice-President of India Shri Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu Ji forour outstanding contribution in Society on World Environment Day (June 5th, 2017).
A social NGO (Nav Urja Yuva Sanstha) is a NOIDA based registered, secular, gender-sensitive & humanitarian organization.
1. For bringing the change, we've been doing #SundayShramdaan every week with 3-4 Hours dedicated for Swachhta in various sectors of NOIDA, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Greater NOIDA, and Faridabad & Gurugram.
2. To provide quality education for underprivileged students of the society to develop their academic approach and literacy ratio.
Free class through our volunteer, proper class rooms and study materials also being provided.
3. Making our society pollution free and for balancing good ecosystem around us. Did massive plantation drive with collaboration of NOIDA AUTHORITY and Local RWA's.
4. Sanitary pad distribution program:- to avoid unhygienic diseases in female due to unawareness. Pad distributed in the regular interval by female volunteers and same have been aware to maintain. In the slum area where they can't afford it. So educated them to use and how to away from unwanted diseases.
5. Wall painting:- to make the dirty wall beautiful and veritable place on which earlier people use as a toilet. Number of such kind of wall decorated with different art and craft. So that people change their approach and be responsible for their cleaning.