Mayjis Foundation has been conceptualised by Ravi Shankar Denduluri and established in October 2019.
Ravi's active participation in CSR activities during employment with various organisations, has been the starting point to make contribution to community development. Contribution in terms of dedicating time and skills.
With Ravi's interest in education and professional experience, following areas has been considered as key focus areas for Mayjis Foundation:
1. Enhancing the Quality of Education in Government Schools
2. Enhancing the People and Process Capabilities in other social organisations to deliver higher impact to the community
1. Deliver better quality of education to 500 children (15 schools) by the end of 2022
2. Initiate Career guidance and mentoring to 25 students by the end of 2022. This will be one-one interaction and continue till they start earning.
3. Capability building for 200 employees of social organisations by the end of 2022. This includes training and mentoring, to enable employees in delivering higher community impact results
1. Learning process in Government schools to be comparable with Private schools
2. Every person in social organisation attains the professional expertise comparable with corporates