Welcome to the official and exclusive collaborative forum at SocieTree. We are extremely delighted to welcome you to India's First Collaborative Forum for Non Profits.
This collaborative forum has been setup with the aim to ensure organisations grow together while serving society. All organisations part of this are our partners and they would be able to interact with each other and with SocieTree regularly. Following are the general Rules and Regulations to be followed by organisations part of this forum.
1. Spamming Prohibition
These forums define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites, or posts with little, or completely unrelated content. Spamming includes sending private messages to a large number of different users. Do not forcibly ask for contact details. There's an option to chat with the required member directly on SocieTree (if on the laptop, click the chat icon on the bottom right, or click the bottom-right most chat option if on a mobile device, and select member's chat > + New Chat > member name to get in touch with the respective member).
2. Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images
Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums.
3. Remain respectful of other members at all times
All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective. However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community.
It should really go without saying, but the following are likely candidates for moderation or intervention;
- Do not post login information, even test IDs and test passwords.
- Do not post simply to request feedback on your site.
- Do not post another person’s private information (job, gender, living situation, location, etc).
- Do not ask for any kind of access in order to provide support.
- Do not harass or abuse people. Do not go to their websites, do not pick out their home addresses, phone numbers, Twitter ID, Skype ID, Facebook, any social media accounts or ways to contact them and use it to ask for support. Only use contact methods explicitly given.
- Do not abuse the ‘Report'.
- Do not post spam and affiliate links, offensive posts, posts without content, or flames.
- Do not post in all caps.
- Do not seek legal advice on the forums.
- Do not threaten lawsuits or any other legal action on the forums.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive. Every post is judged on its own merits.
We sincerely hope, this forum would revolutionize the way events are planned for the betterment of society. Do feel free to chat with us via the option on SocieTree, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any suggestions or complaints.